Monday, January 3, 2011

top canadian beauty


New Today!
Friday, December 31st, 2010

Lancome Spring 2011 Collection

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
Yes, we’re in December, and here I am talking about Lancome’s Spring 2011 collection!  But all our presents are opened, and we can’t wait to see what’s in store for the new year, and we know you can’t either. Lancome’s Spring 2011 collection is called Ultra Lavande and is an updated but throwback look from [...]
Thursday, December 30th, 2010

New Foundation Review: Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
I have to preface this by telling you that I don’t have red skin, so I’m not sure that I’m the best person to review this foundation.  My skin is pretty consistently not red and I only have redness around my eyes and I can cover that up quite easily. Also note that Clinique’s Redness [...]
Wednesday, December 29th, 2010

Review: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
This is one of those products that I’m kicking myself for not trying earlier. What’s worst is that when I talk to my friends about it, it turns out that many of them have been using it too and think that it’s wonderful too! I wish I had known! Estee Lauder says that the Advanced [...]
Make-Up
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010

Amy Adams in January’s Marie Claire – Makeup Inspiration

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
You have got to check out Amy Adams’ makeup in January’s Marie Claire. I like when redheads are polished and pretty, but I especially like the shading with the eyeshadow that they did on Adams in this issue. I am trying to do this on my own but I’m finding that it’s pretty hard to [...]
More Than Beauty
Friday, December 17th, 2010

Dyson’s Home Run

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
I rarely talk about products for the home, but every once in a while there is something that’s really neat. Case in point: the new Dyson City DC26, and no, I didn’t get one for free. I’m writing about this because I love it. The Dyson DC26 is Dyson’s lightest canister vacuum cleaner. It’s so [...]
Friday, December 17th, 2010

Estee Lauder GWP at Bay and Sears

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
You can get this Holiday Fragrance GWP free with any Estee Lauder fragrance purchase of $68.50 or more at any Estee Lauder counter at The Bay or Sears.  The GWP starts on December 17th. The Gift includes: ● Gold Atomizer ● Beautiful 4ml Fragrance Vial ● Pleasures 4ml Fragrance Vial ● Sensuous 4ml Fragrance Vial [...]
Thursday, December 16th, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow – Shocking!

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
This has nothing at all to do with anything, but I thought I’d post a picture of what Gwyneth Paltrow wore to the special screening of her movie Country Song since everyone is going to be talking about it anyway. I hope that she mentions the dress and how she is fit enough to wear [...]
Skin Care
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010

Review: Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Though I have oily skin, I wear moisturizer daily and it’s important that I wear one with an spf in it so protect me from occasional sun exposure. I prefer anything with spf 30 or higher and that has kept me on the expensive side of [...]
Friday, December 17th, 2010

The Body Shop Jolly Orange

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
Jolly Orange is the newest Christmas scent from The Body Shop, and when I heard about it, I immediately thought about the Satsuma range! Both Jolly Orange and Satsuma are citrus scents, and that’s where the comparison stops. I find Satsuma to be a more pungent, tangy, almost sour scent that’s quite strong and tart. [...]
Hair
Thursday, December 23rd, 2010

The Beauty of Technology

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
Clairol teamed up with Shutterfly (a photo sharing website) to develop a tool that enables you to touch up your roots in photographs! Read post  1  1        
Friday, December 17th, 2010

Jessica Alba – Bob

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
In other news, Jessica Alba showed off her new shorter hair at the premiere of Meet the Fockers last night. This hair style reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow’s a couple of years ago, and that of course means that it’s a couple of years too late. I’m not feeling the style – I get that [...]
Perfumes
Monday, December 27th, 2010

Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
If you’re stuck for what to give a good friend, here’s a suggestion: find out what their favourite scent is and then give the flanker. I thought of that as I looked at my own enormous perfume stash and still had the feeling that I was so bored of everything. And then Ange ou Demon [...]
Monday, December 20th, 2010

by Kilian Silver Holiday Travel Set

Canadian Beauty: Latest post
Limited edition sets are wonderful presents to give collectors, and we’re especially loving a new one offered by popular niche brand, by Kilian (available at Holt Renfrew). The thing about the Kilian brand is that all the scents are quite expensive, due in part, to the fancy heavy glass bottles and the velvet lined boxes [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment